I am more excited than I can express to share with you about a monumental ebook library that will be going on sale beginning on Monday. I have already read several of the ebooks and I am doing my best to pour through the rest before next week, so I can give you detailed feedback. But there are not only ebooks! There are eCourses and bonuses as well! You will find these books to be inspiring, encouraging, and educational. There are so many resources here that there is something for everyone.
For 6 days only, more than 75 widely-known bloggers and authors in the homemaking sphere have joined together to offer 97 of their most popular eBooks and eCourses, valued at just over $600, for the incredibly low price of $29.97!
This library of homemaking helps include topics such as mothering, organization and cleaning, recipes and kitchen helps, home education, spiritual growth for both moms and kids, home décor and DIY, pregnancy and baby care, frugal living, health and fitness, and even work-from-home and financial tools. See the complete list of books, resources, and bonuses here.
To sweeten the pot, we’ve also teamed up with 10 companies to bring you over $140 in bonus offers, giving you an affordable opportunity to get products you’ll use and love for only the cost of shipping, or in some cases, entirely for free! Plus, we will be holding a giveaway for a Kindle Fire HD during the sale!
eBooks are wonderful additions to any library. I love them because they are portable, they don’t take up any (physical) space–remember I live in a bus, they are easily searchable, they include links to other fun stuff, and best of all they don’t need dusting. We use our Nook every day for homeschooling, to free reading, to doing research, and more.
Don’t have an eReader like the Kindle or Nook? Not a problem! You can still enjoy ebooks.
If you have a smart phone like the iPhone or Android you can download an eReader app, Nook app or Kindle app which will allow you to read the ebook on your phone any place!
Surprisingly, statistics tell us most people read eBooks on your home computers.
Here are a few recommended eReader softwares to help you manage your digital library on your desktop/laptop:
- Calibre – Works with almost all eBook formats. Requires install on your home computer. REALLY nice organization. Can also convert formats. Highly recommend.
- Google Books – Manage your eBook library online, which means no installation on your home computer. You can access your library on any computer by signing into your Google account on the browser. Can only access what’s available on Google Books though.
- Firefox ePub extention – If you’re running Firefox this plugin allows you to read ePub format ebooks that you’ve downloaded in a browser. No software to download.
- Kindle for PC – software to read Amazon Kindle eBook formats. Syncs with Kindle account online.
- Nook for PC – software to read ePub formats and PDFs. Syncs with B&N account.
Be sure to subscribe to our RSS or subscribe to our email newsletter so you don’t miss the sale or the giveaway for a Kindle Fire HD we will be doing to accompany it! Next week I’ll cover several of the books so you can really see what’s being offered in more detail.